2/8/11

Another First!
















I am so excited that LindseyTowels are going to be carried at a wonderful cooking store here in Albuquerque called "Now We're Cooking!". This store has been a favorite of ours since we have been here---very top notch, beautiful items and an exceptional staff. Keep your fingers crossed that they sell quickly, and that a second order will follow. My thanks to our friend, Jill, who made the meeting with the owner, Nancy possible. She has been a super supporter of LindseyTowels, as has my sister, Leslie, who has been the creative one behind this whole idea; always coming up with clever things that keep me excited about pursuing this, and also my sister-in-law, Carol, who has been spreading the word about LindseyTowels, and giving them for gifts for every occasion imaginable. Also thanks to my husband Stan, who is great with a sewing machine, and has been a huge part of keeping us with a stock on hand. He's been a huge promoter of this new business-- Who knows where this can all lead? I think I will be dreaming good dreams tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment